For purely social, charitable, artistic, philanthropic purposes and without monetary intentions for its members.
- Provide assistance and support to those who are disadvantaged physically and/or socially and/or psychologically and/or financially.
- Administrate volunteers to deliver, give and disseminate any kind of service support and charity in the region of Saint-Georges-de-Clarenceville, Noyan and the tip of Henryville.
- Promote volunteerism.
- Encourage the recruitment, training and orientation volunteers.
Principles and values of the Organization
In general: honesty, availability, discretion, listening, patience, good humor.
- Prioritize the needs of the client.
- Each client has the right to receive adequate human and social services.
- Everyone has the right to respect, without judgment of value in its place.
- You must demonstrate an open-mindedness.
- Be attentive and respectful to the values and needs of the client.
- Enhance the services the organization provides to the population.
- In all circumstances, any form of intimidation, physical, psychological or verbal violence will not be tolerated on the part of anyone.